Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

Who Killed Roger Rabbit ????


ummmm that will be ME !!

Morning guys on this beautiful sunny morning !!  Hope you are able to enjoy this sun over the weekend, it does make you feel good.....

Anyhoo onto "Who Killed Roger Rabbit" then...




































This layout was such fun to make, the chocolate bunny was my easter present from my brother.
 
 I had some SU embossed white card with different patterns on which was just right for me to colour using inks to match my dotty ribbon to make the background. Stamped a few bunnies using a Sweet Dixie set and then coloured to match. The flowers made by gathering some sheer puff dots ribbon from Crafty Ribbons found HERE, a few ink splats and chipboard letters to make my title !!
 
hugs Diane xx

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...